Tuesday, July 22, 2008

PLEASE TAKE NOTE!

Hello!

Thank you for stopping by.

I have made a few changes. Since Watkins has so much to offer, I have decided to have two blogs now instead of having everything crammed in one blog. I think this will be easier for everyone to find and discover new things. I really hope you enjoy the new layouts.

My first blog is called SPICED TO THRILL ~ this blog is all about cooking, recipes, tips, spices, extracts and all the other wonderful gourmet food products that Watkins has to offer.

The second blog is called BEYOND THE PANTRY ~ this blog is about the fantastic products Watkins has to offer that are beyond the pantry (hence the name). You will find lots of great information on health, home care, beauty, caring for our earth, tips and so much more.

I do hope you have a chance to come on over, visit and leave a comment or two.

Thanks

0 comments: