Sunday, February 3, 2008

Why I Started My Watkins Business

Just wanted to share with you how I came to start my Watkins business. I first had the chance to try Watkins fantastic products when my mother brought them in to our home as I was a young child. I have lots of wonderful memories of our family meals together. We always had Watkins Black Pepper to put a top our meals. Meat magic also made a frequent appearance in our meals. Those roasts were mouth watering every time. Enough about food...it's making me hungry!

Even when I was sick with a cold, I have fond memories. I always new "mom" would bring out the green tin (Watkins Medicated Ointment) to help me feel better and it always did.

So when I had a chance to start my own Watkins business and help other make fond memories by bring Watkins into their home, I was so excited to do so.

That's how it all began for me!

Written By Cindy

0 comments: